Saturday, February 18, 2006

about

Hello and welcome to sweet pleasure : plaisir sucré – a blog devoted to baking, pastry and all things sweet. My name is Sam and I am just a regular guy who is interested in art and pastry. For me there are many commonalities and connections between these disiciplines: from concepts, forms and colours, through aesthetics/composition and materials/ingredients, to techiniques. I hope to create, examine, explore, document and write about food related topics that I would like to learn about. I welcome any feedback and suggestions you may have.

Life is uncertain. Eat desserts first.

To contact Sam: shemster@gmail.com

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam!

From one Torontonian to another, welcome to the world of food blogging!

All the best!

Sam said...

Hi Ivonne, Thanks! I have a lot to learn about food and blogging from you all.

Hi Clement, Thanks for your comment. We all love food and I am very happy to share what I know. Btw, you have a very beautiful website.

Anonymous said...

hey sam,
nice site you got here. a friend of mine sent me this link and its great. if you get a chance check out some of my work @ www.xanga.com/tagorda. let me know what you think.

tagorda

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam,
Sometimes I do blogwalking by typing some words. I found your blog. Nice to know your blog. I should visit your blog more, coz I like food blog